Creating a viral internet sensation with React
Want your React application to become the next viral sensation of the internet? Make sure you include those share Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest share buttons!
This week we've compiled a list of social media components to leverage your app's K-factor. We'll take a look at YouTube video player, a couple of options for Twitter/Pinterest/Facebook share buttons and a tutorial on creating a Buffer-like image creation tool.
A couple of options for social media buttons for Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc
- Share buttons with generated icons or custom icons of your choice
- Opens a popup share-window
- No external script loading, i.e. no dependencies on SDKs
- Adding a custom message that's prepended before the link that's being shared
- Callback for when the count is updated
Like what you've been reading from Fullstack React? You can help us spread the word. Please forward this email to you friends (and let them know they can subscribe here).
Suggestions are welcome, just reply to this email - we'd love to hear from you.