Babel v6.23 released, a Tetris game built with React and Part 2 of WalmartLabs Reusable Components series
Summary of this week's adventures in React:
- Babel 6.23 was released!
- Check out a Tetris game built with React + Redux + Immutable.js
- Dissect Twitter's Redux Store
- Just getting started with React? Check out a 7 step process to go from jQuery to building React components and applications
- kyt, built by the developers at the New York Times, is a tool similar to create-react-app that allows you to easily get your configuration all set up and just write React apps.
- Check out Reactive Maps -- a full fledged library for creating interactive maps with React
Like what you've been reading from Fullstack React? You can help us spread the word. Please forward this email to you friends (and let them know they can subscribe here).
Suggestions are welcome, just reply to this email - we'd love to hear from you.